Sunday, April 19, 2009

No Surgery Necessary

SO.... In a most ironic moment, about 6 hours after I posted my traffic ticket dilemmas I was pulled over for rolling through a stop sign.

I pulled over and sat there while the officer's spotlight shined into my side view mirror, directing the beam into my eyes, kind of laughing at myself about the irony of the situation. "Is there a reason you didn't come to a complete stop at that stop sign back there?"

"Officer I really apologize I was actually just talking to my sister on the phone and found out she just broke her leg" Kind of true... my sister did pull her hamstring and I was talking to my girlfriend about it.

Bottom line, he GAVE ME A WARNING! Woohoo! I'm not quite sure why but it happened and I figured I would share the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment